OKAY TUMBLR. So some of you, I’m sure, remember that I did a little Roxy Scarf giveaway last month! Well, I think that went really well (hopefully you do too!) but here’s the thing: In cleaning up (or…trying to clean up) my work area here at home, I uncovered a big ole stack of unused fabric squares I had cut with the intention of making a second scarf that I never got around to.
I don’t really have a good reason to make myself one right now, and I don’t really want to leave this fabric sitting around, all cut and ready to go, in my work space any longer than I have to - SO, ROXY SCARF GIVEAWAY, MK 2 IS GO.
FIRST: Some notes:
- The pictures (except for the fabric stack) are recycled from my first scarf giveaway because I’m very lazy and also the second scarf isn’t put together. The two scarves should be virtually identical but I ain’t no robot, you know, so some differences may happen - just a heads up!
- Because this scarf will effectively be “made to order” I won’t be shipping it out immediately!
- Just like before, these scarves have no right or wrong side! No ugly seams visible anywhere.
- Made out of high quality, super soft polar fleece. Hooray.
OKAY, here’s the important stuff:
- TO ENTER: Like or reblog this post. That’s it! Easy. I’m going to try something new and give everyone up to THREE REBLOGS this time around. I’ll check and disqualify you if I see you spamming. :I
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS PLEASE.
- You DO NOT have to be following me.
- Shipping is covered!
- Have an ask box open and visible or I won’t be able to contact you.
- The giveaway will end on MARCH 30th!
Good luck everyone!